WILD ATACAMA – 9D/8N
A trip where time has stood still between the desert and plateau in northern Chile. The sound of the horses galloping in a wild landscape, walking paths and the ancient Inca trail that was later used by Spanish conquistadors. But above all, a course outside the traditional paths, allowing a unique approach to the people who inhabit the small typical villages that cross our path.
…a journey of 9 days, which runs through the territory of indigenous peoples from
Chiu Chiu to San Pedro de Atacama…
Day 1: Calama’s Airport – Chiu Chiu.
Day 2: Chiu Chiu – Puente del Diablo.
Day 3: Puente del Diablo – Turi.
Day 4: Turi – Caspana.
Day 5: Caspana – Tucarpo.
Day 6: Tucarpo– Rio Grande.
Day 7: Rio grande – Catarpe.
Day 8: Catarpe – San Pedro de Atacama.
Day 9: Transfer out hotel – Airport.
2 nights hotel per person (Double base, values Hosteria San Pedro de Atacama € 50 per person).
2 Transfer (Airport CJC to Chiu Chiu / San Pedro to Airport CJC)
Meals during the tour (Breakfast, snack / lunch, dinner).
*From dinner (Day 1) to breakfast (Day 9)
Individual or two people tents.
Meals outside the days ride.
Museum entry or parks to be visited.
OCTOBER 23rd – 31st
NOVEMBER 7th – 15th
MARCH 19th – 27th
APRIL 3rd – 11th
SEPTEMBER 3rd – 11th
OCTOBER 1st – 9th
NOVEMBER 5th – 13th
PRICE (Minimum 6 pax)
$4.417 USD // € 3828 EUR.
- Groups composed of 6 to 14 riders at most
- This ride is an adventure that seeks to travel great but is adaptability.
- Guest bedrooms mixed Inns / Hotel and camp.
- Meals: two types, around the fire and picnic.
- Ride varied terrain, slopes, sometimes wildly, but safely and with confidence through the experience of horses and the convenience of the Chilean saddle.
- Equipment suggested: riding gloves, suitable riding shoes, hat, coat or poncho.
- Equestrian level, including three speeds (walk, trot, canter).The key is step up and be quick canter if condition allows. It is preferable to have a good physical condition, to cope without excessive fatigue of 7 days riding.